Monday, December 21, 2015

T Minus 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

Yeah. Been busy. . . And sleepy.

I'm cheating today and posting a story that Annie, my 2 1/2 year old daughter, just told me. She was holding a blank memo pad and making up a story while "reading" the empty pages.

Annie's First Story:

I went to outer space! And I drank from Henry's yucky cup. And Greyson went to school. Daddy went to work. Pops went to work, too. Pops was working on Mimi's chair. And Greyson went to Pops. I saw a trick and then I got your hat. Then I went to this outer space - to these outer spaces. I went and Greyson go over where Pops is working. And Dennis is not working; he's in the kitchen.

These kids were walking and there's a boy! He fell off! The boy fell off! And then on the mirror in my room there's my bed and my blanket. And this face is Shelby's face. This is not a face. I'm going to make it a tower like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment