Friday, December 11, 2015

T Minus 20

I have this thing about projects. I start them and have ideas and plans...they don't usually pan out. It's not that I'm wishy-washy, though I can see how it would seem that way. The problem lies in the fact that I have some weird complex where I don't feel like anything I do is worth actually doing unless it's amazing. This project falls into that, unfortunately. I'm hoping that I can fight the discouragement and keep on trucking with this thing.
Why do I feel like everything I do must be absolutely amazing or else it's worthless? Why can't I do something and it not matter if it is anything more than what it is?
Oy. To be inside of my head is a dizzying thing.
The goal of this blog is to write daily. The thing is I won't be inspired daily so most of the time my posts might seem bland or read like a diary - but the idea is that on the days I AM inspired or end up inspired I will have an outlet where I can post what I write.

Meanwhile others write amazing things and I can't help but fall in love with their words and wish they had flowed out of my head. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment