I'm great at creating schedules where time is utilized efficiently.
I'm terrible at following these schedules. I get bored.
I like so many writing styles and topics that I rarely sit down and achieve much of it.
I am obsessed with office supplies and would love to have an office to decorate and organize.
I don't need an office. Everything is portable.
I could live in a coffee shop and would love to go there daily where I could write.
See the first one listed...I'm terrible at schedules. The minute this became rote I'd stop doing it.
I'm pretty good at giving advice.
I'm terrible at listening to my own advice.
I'm decent at a lot of things.
I'm only decent at them.
I could go on. I wanted to write something creative. I'm just dying to! This is what happened instead. Sometimes I think I'm a little too introspective. I need to go people watch.
Here's the desire for today: Time to go to the coffee shop, with my laptop, people watch, write about my thoughts as I do this, somehow afford to drink coffee the entire time this is going on, and end up with some fun short stories written by closing time. sigh This sounds heavenly.

No comments:
Post a Comment